Wednesday 3 February 2010

The Cheerful Soul Lunch Menu..

Our new lunch 'Nip and Tuck' menu was launched today and I think its our best yet. The veggie pancakes are delicious and the chocolate mousse is that real chocolate mousse that I used to get a school - yummy!!!

Nip and Tuck
12 to 3 Tuesday to Thursday

2 Courses £12.30
3 Courses £15.90

Includes a glass of our House White, Red or Rose
“Domaine de la Provenquière VDP d’Oc”
or a Nip of Ale

Leek soup
Celeriac salad, hen’s egg, crispy shallots
Onion, anchovy and olive tart, dressed leaves

*****
Suffolk pork faggot, pot-roast potato
Fish croquettes, steamed kale
Spinach, mushroom and gruyere pancake

*****
Steamed treacle sponge
Chocolate mousse, snickerdoodle
St. Clements

5 comments:

Pumpkid said...

The veggie pancakes sound delicious! I just wish I lived in England so I could try them! :D The menu looks fantastic!

Sam said...

It looks so loverly Michelle and Russell!! i really have to get in very soon to try it! plus i havent actually been in since halloween and i totally miss your food!
well done on everything
lots of love
Sam (NoaNoa) x

Anonymous said...

I telephone you a number of times and No one ever answers. What's going on?

Anonymous said...

I second that comment - have been trying to book for a while - have left messages and rung at all times of the day, but never get answered! Real shame.

MICHELE ENGLISH said...

Thanks for your comments!
I am sorry you are having trouble getting through. Our number is 01628 483343 and Sarah is in the office every weekday morning listening to the messages and returning calls.
Or you can always email your bookings to hello@thecheerfulsoulrestaurant.co.uk
I hope this helps!